When mounted securely to your 50mm towbar hitch, the Shingleback Rack is perfect for shuttling your MTB crew or for taking your whole family’s bikes on holiday. It’s easy to remove when not in use, and because the front wheel rests in a cradle it’s a safe option for carrying full-suspension mountain bikes with angled top tubes.
- Only the rubber tyres have contact with the rack which means you can stop worrying about damaging your paint, carbon frame or components.
- Fits 20″ kids MTBs up to 29″ full-sized MTBs (with 1.8″-3″ tyres) with no fiddly rack adjustments.
- The rack can be quickly removed from your car and stored on the optional Shingleback Rack Trolley Stand, where it actually saves you space as a garage bike storage solution.
- The optional Shingleback Rack Swing Arm allows quick access to virtually every type of vehicle boot or tailgate while fully loaded with your bikes.
- Expert welding workmanship guarantees weld strength and adds to the build quality that our customers expect.
- Clever yet simple design virtually eliminates all slop in your 50mm tow hitch for secure and rattle free use.
- High quality, super tough steel with a scratch resistant powder coated finish means your rack will look good for years to come.
- All racks come with a quick and simple numberplate board and there is provision to lock your bikes to the rack via a plastic coated cable (not included)
- Guaranteed for 10 years to original purchaser.