Our courier service
Authority to Leave
Repair, Replacement or Refund Policy
At Shingleback Off Road we work hard to provide customers with the highest quality in both the workmanship of our products and in our customer service. We want to ensure that you are satisfied with your Shingleback Off Road purchase.
Along with our 10 year guarantee, Shingleback Off Road offers customers a Consumer Guarantee for Repair, Replacement or Refund in accordance with the requirements of the Australian Consumer Law.
Customers are required to notify Shingleback Off Road of any problems with products within 30 days of receiving the order.
Repair or Replace
Shingleback Off Road will offer to repair or replace:
- the problem with the product can be repaired either by Shingleback Off Road or a business local to the customer. In the instance of repairs completed by another business Shingleback Off Road will cover the agreed costs associated with rectifying the problem. Please contact us before arranging any repairs to our products.
- the product will be replaced if it is substantially unfit for its normal purpose and cannot be made fit within a reasonable time. All reasonable costs associated with returning the product to Shingleback Off Road will be covered by Shingleback Off Road.
Shingleback Off Road will offer a refund when:
- the product is significantly different from the description, sample or demonstration model shown on our website and social media platforms.
- the product or service supplied is substantially unfit for its normal purpose and cannot be made fit within a reasonable time. (Note: proof of purchase is required for all repair, replacement or refund claims. Proof of purchase includes a copy of your email receipt, bank or credit card statement. )
Exceptions to Consumer Guarantees
Consumer guarantees do not apply if you:
- got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.
- misused a product in any way that caused the problem.
- knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product (for example purchase of a product sold as “seconds”).
- asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business or were unclear about what you wanted.
If you have any queries or complaints about our Repair, Replace or Refund policy please contact us.