We love our work!We’re so confident in the workmanship of our Shingleback Racks that we’re prepared to offer customers a 10 Year Guarantee. The workmanship guarantee covers:
- Build quality
- Breaking or bending of materials (when used in accordance with intended purpose and not overloaded)
- Damage from misuse of the product, or use against the advice of Shingleback Off Road
- Damage from accidents
- Bungee cord loops and buttons (these will last a long time but they have a limited lifespan, particularly with prolonged exposure to UV rays)
- Powdercoating (while it is an industrial scratch resistant powdercoat we can’t guarantee against it being worn through)
- Stickers (they have a limited lifespan, but just let us know if they need replacing and we will send you some more)
Shingleback Bike Rack Disclaimer
Shingleback assumes no responsibility for the suitability of your vehicle to accommodate a Shingleback Bike Rack (Rack). While our bike rack size guide provides an indication in relation to the type of vehicle required to accommodate certain sized Racks, the guide is for general information purposes only. The guide should not be solely relied upon to determine whether your vehicle is suitable and provides no express or implied guarantee. To the extent permitted by law, Shingleback does not accept any liability for any loss or damage suffered by relying on any information provided by Shingleback whether caused by the negligence of Shingleback or otherwise. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Shingleback recommends that you make enquires with your vehicle manufacturer to determine the suitability of your vehicle to accommodate the Shingleback bike rack.
Additionally, Shingleback recommends that you position it as close to the vehicle as possible to avoid creating extra stress on your vehicle’s chassis.
Shingleback has created tutorial videos to assist you to properly attach your Rack to your vehicle.