The 2B90 by Shingleback Off Road takes the proven fast-loading vertical bike rack system and turns it 90 degrees to create another class of bike rack.
Designed specifically with E Mountain bikes in mind, it is so compact, yet offers so many advantages to riders, it is certainly a gamechanger. This rack takes away most of the heavy lifting.
Just like our higher capacity vertical bike racks, the 2B90 requires a 50mm square hitch, has no frame contact and uses the same high quality, Australian Made UV resistant marine grade shock cord to secure your bikes. The 2B90 is also fully compatible with our range of accessories.
Key benefits of the 2B90
- A class of its own, with a very small rear vehicle overhang for 2 bikes, from just 500mm makes parking a breeze
- Fast, easy access to your vehicle – bikes can be left on while tilting back for rear access
- Heavy E mountain bike compatible, can take up to 30kg each bike
- Easy loading due to reduced load height, no need to fully lift bikes
- No fiddly straps, no adjustments
- The weight is on centre post making it a very user friendly rack for the young and young at heart
- A great option for smaller cars and city driving – so compact
- No mechanical parts to malfunction – simplicity mastered
- A great vertical bike rack for caravans and trailers
*PLEASE NOTE: Not recommended for commuter-style E bikes*
The innovative Patent Pending 2B90 is built to same high quality design and craftsmanship and welding workmanship our customers expect.